Do you plan on submitting a H2020 proposal under one of these two calls?
- Diagnostic characterisation of rare diseases (SC1-PM-03-2016) – Deadline: 11 April, 2017
- Clinical research on regenerative medicine (SC1-PM-11-2017) – Deadline: 11 April, 2017
EATRIS can provide access to the following relevant services you could be looking for (list non exhaustive):
- Access to rare diseases patient cohorts and clinical expertise;
- Access to clinical samples and biobanks for well annotated clinical data;
- Wide array of technology platforms including genomics, proteomics and metabolomics with state of the art facilities;
- Single point of access from marker identification, collection to analytical testing, assay development and validation;
- Support for experimental design and development plan;
- Data stewardship.
- Access to wide range of small to large in vivo models;
- Access to appropriate informative animal models suitable for generating pharmacology data for ATMP translation into clinical use, for a large array of disease conditions, including rare diseases, neurology, oncology, cardiovascular, immunology, neuromuscular, metabolic / degenerative;
- Access to appropriate informative animal models suitable for generating GLP compliant toxicology data for ATMP translation into clinical use;
- Support for preclinical studies design according to applicable regulatory requirements;
- Dedicated translational support teams for rapid development of preclinical program, including documentation;
- Preclinical testing capabilities, including routine analyses, microbiology, biochemistry, functional tests, molecular biology, flow cytometry, immune-monitoring, viral vectors generation, and clinical imaging for small animals.
For more information on EATRIS ‘Fast Matchmaking’, please contact Anne-Charlotte: email@example.com