EATRIS has published the following policy statements:
- July 2022: EATRIS’ reaction to the European Commission’s proposal for a Regulation on the European Health Data Space. More details here.
- May 2021: Porto Declaration on Cancer Research: EU-AMRI calls for further deployment of high-quality infrastructures. More details here.
- October 2020: “European Medical Research Infrastructures Call for Global Coordination” published in Clinical Infectious Diseases journal. More details here.
- September 2020: EATRIS, ECRIN, BBMRI and ELIXIR publish a joint statement on the Horizon Europe Cancer Mission. More details here.
- May 2020: COVID-19 Pandemic Readiness: European Medical Research Infrastructures are part of the global response. This statement included five practical steps to accelerate COVID-19 research and was published on Euractiv.com. More details here and view on Euractiv.com here.
- September 2018: Medical ERIC’s release a joint statement on Horizon Europe. More details here.