Applying to E-RARE JTC 2017? Contact EATRIS for your partner search and additional support!
|Technology platform||ATMP and Small Molecules|
|Tags||Eranet, Fast matchmaking, Rare Diseases|
Are you currently preparing a proposal for the 9th call of E-RARE? Still looking for expertise?
EATRIS can provide you access to the services listed below.
Additionnally, for investigators from EATRIS institutions, EATRIS offers free of charge translational feasibility assessment of proposals (limited number).
Examples of services that can be provided by EATRIS institutions:
Cell and Gene Therapy Services
- Access to wide range of small to large pre-clinical animal and cell models;
- Access to appropriate informative animal models suitable for generating pharmacology data for Cell/Gene Therapy translation into clinical use, for a large array of disease conditions, including rare diseases, neurology, oncology, cardiovascular, immunology, neuromuscular, metabolic / degenerative;
- Access to appropriate informative animal models suitable for generating GLP compliant toxicology data for Cell/Gene therapy translation into clinical use;
- Preclinical testing capabilities, including routine analyses, microbiology, biochemistry, functional tests, molecular biology, flow cytometry, immune-monitoring, viral vectors generation, and clinical imaging for small animals;
- Access to GMP Somatic cells, Cell Scaffolds, Combination of cells;
- Production of Cell and Gene therapies in several disease areas, including: orthopaedics, dermatology, ophthalmology, cancer, diabetes, and cardiology;
- Offering of general applicability tools including MSCs and viral vectors;
- Clinical tissue-banking operating according to 2004/23/EU;
- In-house GMP manufacturing of customised ATMP raw materials;
- Upscaling and pre-clinical testing capabilities;
- Cellular Imaging (including PET imaging, scanning, digital imaging, digital pathology).
Pharmacological Therapy Services
- Repurposing Approaches: drug chemical structures and screens, side effect profiles, transcriptional responses after drug treatment, genome wide association studies;
- High Throughput Screening of molecules;
Wide range of additional services available for pre-clinical development of cell, gene and pharmaceutical therapies.
Do not hesitate to contact us in case you are looking for additional services not listed above.