EATRIS-Plus is offering the participation in ringtests with the goal to benchmark the quality of omics technologies in EATRIS centers.
Background and Objective
EATRIS-Plus is a Horizon 2020 project, designed to improve analytical processes for personalised medicine. An important aspect of the project is the generation of multiomics datasets along with quality assessment of omics data.
We have obtained aliquots of DNA, RNA, proteins, and metabolites from the Quartet Samples produced at Fudan University, Shanghai, China. These have been generated from immortalized B lymphocyte cell lines of four family members of a Chinese family.
- Samples will be shipped free of charge to your site for profiling.
- Sample processing will be provided fully in kind by the sample recipient.
- All four samples will need to be analysed in triplicates.
- Raw data will be uploaded to a data portal at Fudan University and analysed, whereby a quality report will be generated and provided to the analysis team.
If you are interested in participating in this ringtesting (one or more types of samples), please contact Andreas Scherer at Andreas.Scherer@Helsinki.fi and include the following information:
- institution name, number of people involved in rintesting from your site
- type of samples and short description of the proposed work carried out at your site
- estimation of cost in EUR (personnel cost, and other (e.g., consumables)*
- timeline of the activity (dates when carried out)
Following an internal review we will prepare and send a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) for review and signature.
*Please note that your contribution is fully in kind, however we need an estimation of your proposed time and financial commitment for accurate reporting.