|Date & Time||5-9 June 2023|
ADVANCE 5-day Summer School on Gene and Cell Therapies will take place face-to-face on 5-9 June 2023 in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The ADVANCE 5-day Summer School will offer interactive and in-depth programme on advance therapy medicinal products (ATMPs) that offer unprecedented opportunities for the treatment of diseases and injuries. The agenda of the event follows the 4 key challenges and bottlenecks of the ATMP development cycle: Scientific & Clinical, Manufacturing, Regulatory, and HTA & Reimbursement.
- early-career biomedical academics (PhDs, Postdocs),
- doctors in training, clinician-scientists,
- pharma industry and SME-based professionals,
- regulatory affairs professionals.
Interactive programme will include:
- keynote lectures by experts in the field,
- tour of ATMP production facilities,
- hands-on activities (workshops and group assignments),
- presenting the research projects to peers,
- plenty of networking activities and social events!
Matjaz Jeras (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia), Luigi Aurisicchio (Takis Biotech, Italy), David Morrow (EATRIS, the Netherlands), Lucia Gabriele (Istituto Superiore di Sanita, Italy), Helena Haque Chowdhury (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia), Lenart Girandon (Educell, Slovenia), Grega Strban (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia), Mitja Kos (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia), Trudy Streatemans (UMC Utrecht, Nethrelands).
Learn more and register here. Registrations close on 15 April 2023.