|Date & Time||29-30 September 2022|
|Address||University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Pharmacy
Askerceva 7, Ljubljana
Join us at the EATRIS-Plus workshop on “Building strong partnerships between industry and academia” ! The two-day workshop will take place on 29-30 September 2022 in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia.
This EATRIS-Plus workshop on best practices in public-private collaboration has been developed within the framework of EATRIS-Plus H2020 Project, a 4-year flagship initiative in personalised medicine, coordinated by EATRIS ERIC. The workshop is organised by University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Pharmacy (Slovenia), Biocat, Barcelona (Spain) and EATRIS.
The workshop programme will offer wide variety of interesting activities including
- Academia-industry collaboration lectures:
- 11 things you need to know about industry-academia collaboration,
- Turning deal breakers into deal makers – the legal perspective,
- Commercial stuff you should know: IP, licensing, start-ups, royalties, negotiation and a few other things we can think of
- Science and business DO mix! Resolving issues on the way to more and better deals…
- Best practices from SMEs, TTOs, and SME and academic consortia;
- Group work addressing the challenges in public-private collaboration;
- Workshop activity on skills in negotiating a deal;
- Social activities such as welcome dinner, Ljubljana tour and post-workshop tour.
- Biotech SME-based professionals,
- Postdoctoral biomedical researchers,
- Young PIs,
- Professionals from TTO / Incubators / Industry Liaison,
- Other professionals from pharmaceutical industry.
Cost: Participation is free of charge, however participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation costs. EATRIS members may benefit from a travel grant, please get in touch with your national node.
Registration is open, but places are limited to 30 – apply now !