As part of the development of the EATRIS Strategic Plan 2023-2026, we are performing a stakeholder survey on the main components of the plan to determine whether the foreseen activities match the current needs of the field and expected long-term developments.
The draft Strategic Plan is made up of the following six pillars, each of which is complemented by a set of actions lines:
- Pillar 1: Exploit our capacities to address unmet medical needs
- Pillar 2: Engage Member States and other key stakeholders for the advancement of Translational Medicine
- Pillar 3: Develop synergies within the Research Infrastructure Landscape
- Pillar 4: Sustain and expand EATRIS awareness
- Pillar 5: Accelerate the digital transformation of Translational Medicine
- Pillar 6: Empower the translational community through training
The survey provides an overview of the action lines for each pillar and asks for your input about their importance for the advancement of Translational Medicine in the context of a European distributed Research Infrastructure such as EATRIS.
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and greatly value your input. The information you provide will help us fine-tune the strategy and support the long-term sustainability of the organisation.
Take the (~10 min) survey, by 6 October 2022, here.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email Florence Bietrix (EATRIS Head of Operations) at email@example.com.