The C-COMEND course provides participants with the knowledge, philosophy and tools needed in translational research and medicine development empowering them to make a difference in translational medicine.
Call for application for C- COMEND Course: Free Course in Translational Research and Medicine Development
Empower scientists to make a difference in translational medicine
The C-COMEND Course is a free course consisting of an introductory e‑learning (~ 20 hours student investment time) followed by a 5 day face-to-face workshop. The course is intended for PhD students in the second half of their PhD and early postdocs who are involved in translational research. The course will empower participants to make a difference in translational medicine through inspiration and awareness.
E-learning course: First 3 weeks of November 2016
Face-to-face course: 28th November – 2nd December 2016
The course will be hosted by AstraZeneca in Alderley Park near Manchester, UK
Registration (now open)
Apply here today to participate for free (deadline July 31st, 2016)
Participants will be selected in August and all applicants informed of the outcome no later than September 1st, 2016
Upon successful completion of the course participants will…
- have gained a holistic understanding of the medicines development process
- have met and discussed with experts from academia and pharma at eye level
- have heard and discussed real-world stories presented by those who were involved
- have learned about newest approaches in the medicines development sciences
- have networked with peers from different research areas and different countries
Find out more here.
In case of questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The workshop agenda is currently under preparation and will be published in May.