|Date & Time||11 April 2022 at 08:00-22:00 CEST|
|Location||Nijmegen, the Netherlands & online|
The fourth edition of our X-omics festival “the future of multi-omics research is now!” will take place on Monday 11 April 2022 as a hybrid event.
The event will include:
- A keynote lecture
- Lectures from X-omics investigators on multi-omics approaches
- Talks about cellular, individual and population omics
- User pitches about applications of new omics technologies
- Interactive sessions
- Meet & greet with speakers and experts
- Scientific posters
- Networking opportunities during breaks, dinner and party
- Entertainment by the host, Bennie Solo!
There will also be poster sessions and attendees are highly encouraged to submit a poster abstract and present it during the X-omics festival. Poster abstract submission deadline is 4 March 2022.
If you would like to attend the X-omics festival, make sure to register before 1 April 2022. Registration is open and free of charge here.