|Date & Time||15 February 2022 at 10:30 CET|
Do not miss this online webinar organised by Population Health Information Research Infrastructure (PHIRI) on 15 February 2022, at 10.30 CET.
After a brief introduction regarding the relevance of understanding the impact of COVID-19 on population health, morbidity and mortality using a multidisciplinary approach, a series of short presentations will explore the role of digital and innovative tools and their potential in public health and in the management of COVID-19. A discussion between the invited speakers and the participants will conclude the meeting.
- 10.30 PHIRI/WP5 Context & Introduction – Paulo Nogueira (PHIRI/FMUL)
- 10.35 The role of digital and innovative tools in public health and COVID-19 – Luís Lapão (PHIRI/UNL)
- 10.40 Perspective on Contact Tracing – Laura Maaß (University of Bremen)
- 11.00 Overview of Contact Tracing in Europe – Renata Marinho (UNL)
- 11.20 Contact Tracing modeling – Márcia Luís (FMUL)
- 11.40 Discussion (Luís Lapão)
- 12.00 Wrap-up and Closing (Paulo Nogueira)