|Date & Time||25&26 January 2021|
The symposium is organized by the BIH Center for Regenerative Therapies (BCRT) together with Science Translational Medicine and the German Research Foundation, the DFG – Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
Among high-level Panel Discussions and special Keynote Lectures, Translate! 2021 features livestream Consensus Debates on “Measuring Translation – What Works, What Does Not?” and on “The Role of Data Reproducibility in Translation”. The Translate! 2021 Event Platform offers participants Video Lectures from speakers as well as the opportunity to view entries to the Challenge@Translate! pitch competition on successful translational stories and lessons learned in translational medicine.
Take part in two evenings of thought-provoking and solution-oriented discussions, with international leaders in the ﬁeld, on key topics for successful translation in life sciences:
- Steering vs. Freedom of Translation – Lessons Learned
- Data Science and Stewardship
- How to Judge Translational Progress and Performance?
- Regulatory Sciences for Novel Therapies – From Cells, Devices and Apps
- Translational Hubs – Infrastructures to Boost Translation
- Accelerated Translation in Times of Global Crises
More information can be found here.
Registration is open here.