|Date & Time||28 October 2021 at 15:00-17:00 CEST|
Register here for this session (and others in the series)
Join us for interactive online workshops on drug repurposing for rare diseases! This second 2 hour session is all about commercialisation of a repurposed drug – covering topics including patenting strategies, access to data, active ingredients, and collaborations between academia, patients and industry.
- Yannique Jacobs, Roselinda van der Vlugt-Meijer, ACE pharmaceuticals – Commercialisation aspects from an industry perspective
- Carla van der Sterren, BYONDIS – Under which conditions do we need to protect secondary medical use?
- Nick Sireau, Founder Findacure, president AKU society – Experience in building relationships between patient representatives and pharmaceutical companies
THIS WEBINAR IS PART OF A 3 PART SERIES:
- 21 October 2021 (1500-1700 CEST): An introduction to drug repurposing for rare diseases – the benefits, the process and the patient perspective (click here to find out more and register).
- 28 October 2021 (1500-1700 CEST): Towards commercialization of a repurposed drug – patenting strategies, access to data, active ingredients, and collaborations between academia, patients and industry (click here to find out more and register)
- 4 November 2021 (1500-1700 CET): Getting a repurposed drug the to the patient – regulatory processes, reimbursement and prescription scenarios for repurposed drugs (click here to find out more and register)
This 2-hour workshop will feature expert speakers sharing their experiences in the drug repurposing process on the basis of case studies, as well as an interactive Q&A session. The goal is to highlight the processes involved in each of the scenarios in drug repurposing, understand the main challenges and hear about solutions from the field.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This 3-part workshop is for academic researchers and research funders, policymakers and industry scientists interested in drug repurposing.
Registration is free but places are limited.