Translational Medicine Explained Course (TMex) goes digitalJoin event
|Date & Time||October 26-30, 2020|
The TMex Winter School 2020 edition consists of a 5-day online workshop. The course is intended for PhD students in the second half of their PhD, early postdocs and other young scientists involved in biomedical research.
For the first time, the course will take place online, allowing more flexibility while retaining its characteristic interactive and friendly atmosphere.
Course Fee and Registration
The full fee is of 175 Euro. A special discounted fee of 100€ applies for EATRIS members and VHIR students.
Registration will open June 1st 2020. There are only 30 seats, so we recommend applying early (first come, first served). The registration will close on August 1st 2020 or when all seats have been filled. You will need to submit a CV and a motivation letter which will be reviewed by a selection committee.
- Bob Harris, Professor Immunotherapy, Karolinska
- Keith Williams, Director, KW Drug Developments
- Mike Hardman, Independent (formerly AstraZeneca)
- Anton Ussi, Operations and Finance Director EATRIS
- Anne-Charlotte Fauvel, Head of EU affairs EATRIS
- Rosan Vegter, Academia Engagment Officer, EMA
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org