|Date & Time||5-6 October 2022|
|Address||17 Rue de l’Aubrac
75012 Paris, France
For the first time in two years, ICPerMed is delighted to organise a physical meeting and to welcome you in Paris on October 5-6, 2022 for the ICPerMed Conference – Prelude to the Future of Medicine.
The conference will provide an insight into what the future of medicine will look like by presenting concrete examples of personalised medicine approaches and aspects already being in practice. From rare diseases, cancer, chronic inflammatory diseases, and cardiovascular diseases to neurodegenerative diseases, the conference will demonstrate that the implementation of personalised medicine is progressing through all disciplines and medical fields and aims to inspire other initiatives to adopt similar approaches.
Come and learn about:
- Incorporating the patient’s perspective in personalised healthcare
- The future of personalised medicine in a clinical setting
- Challenges in developing health data governance
- Health economic benefit – beyond cost-effectiveness
- Creating a sustainable innovation environment for personalised medicine
The registration is now open. Participation is for free but places are limited! Download the information sheet here.
Stay tuned through the ICPerMed website, Twitter and LinkedIn! For more information about the programme and to register for the conference, please consult the event website ICPerMed Conference 2022.