|Date & Time||4-5 November 2022|
|Address||SOFIA AULA, Faculty of Biology, SU “St. Kliment Ohridski”|
The EATRIS Bulgaria node is hosting a Satellite Scientific Symposium that will feature leading Bulgarian and international scientists. This is a hybrid event that is open to all EATRIS members.
Day 1 (14.00-19.00 EET): Scientific session featuring leading Bulgarian and foreign scientists
- Stem cells – state of the art
- Omics technologies for development of personalized medicine
- Genome editing and advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMP’s)
- Social challenges and new opportunities
Day 2 (10.00-13.00 EET): Presentation of new projects with the participation of Sofia University
- H2020 INFRADEV EATRIS – Plus “Consolidating the capacities of EATRIS-ERIC for Personalized Medicine”
- Cost Action CA21151 “Generation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells from Haplo-Selected Cord Blood Samples”
Deadline for registration is 15 October 2022. Learn more and register here.
Organized by EATRIS – Bulgaria National node in cooperation with Faculty of Biology SU “St. Kliment Ohridski” with the financial support of Ministry of Education and Science for Research Infrastructure “Cell Technologies in Biomedicine – INFRAACT” of the NRRI and H2020 INFRADEV-3-2019 Grant No 87109