|Date & Time||19-20 May 2021 at 09.00 CET|
RI Logistics – Getting Science in Place!
The RI.Logistica conference is an online event designed for research infrastructures (RIs), their users and collaborators, companies in the supply chain management, and governmental authorities to discuss all aspects of logistics critical for research facilities and laboratories.
Whether you are a user office manager who coordinates the remote access of scientists, a professional working at a logistics company, a user of different RIs, an RI service provider, or staff responsible for the handling of deliveries at a research infrastructure, RI.Logistica is for you.
During the conference’s sessions 4, 6, 7 and 8 you will hear from the following experts (in order of appearance):
- Inger Jennings, Access & Logistics Officer, Svalbard Integrated Arctic Earth Observing System
- Ben Slee, Head of Transportation Group, Fusion for Energy / ITER
- Cédric Garino, Group Leader Services & Supply Chain, European Organisation for Nuclear Research
- Terje Aunevik, Strategic Development Manager, Pole Position Logistics
- François Genevey, ITER Director Transport Project, Daher
- Claire Pacheco, Head of the New ALGAE Facility, C2RMF-New ALGAE
- Marie Courselaud, Head of Preventive Conservation, C2RMF, Louvre Museum
- Loic Bertrand, Senior Researcher, Université Paris-Saclay & PPSM, CNRS, ENS-Paris-Saclay
- Gloria Rolland, Fine Arts Technical Manager, Siaci Saint Honore
- Sally Alvarez De Schreiner, Senior Procurement Officer, International Atomic Energy Agency
- Richard Lelievre, Procurement Officer, International Atomic Energy Agency
- Stéphanie Chatelain, The French National Centre for Scientific Research
- Tobias Vikberg, Head of Cylinder Operations, Linde Gas AB
- Mathias Parkhagen, Logistics & Supply Director, ELLOS Group
- Luke Marsden, Data Manager, Nansen Legacy
- Andreas Metzger, Deputy Secretary General, Big Data Value Association
The conference offers a unique opportunity to engage with and learn from supply chain experts who will share proven solutions that have allowed their businesses to streamline planning processes, harness data management software to automatise and track deliveries, and optimise cross-border transportation of goods that require customs clearance.
Registration is open until 20 May here. More information on the event can be found here and the updated programme is here.