|Date & Time||3 June at 18.00 CEST|
The ProDGNE consortium is pleased to invite you to the ProDGNE Kick-Off Webinar on Thursday, 3 June 2021 at 18.00 CEST. In this webinar the hosts will present ProDGNE, a 3 year transnational pre-clinical research project which brings together patients and researchers from Europe and Canada to develop an innovative therapeutic compound to treat GNE Myopathy (GNEM), a rare genetic muscle disease affecting young adults.
- Fabrizio Pertusati, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cardiff University, UK
- Hanns Lochmüller, University of Ottawa Faculty of Medicine and The Ottawa Hospital Department of Medicine, Canada
- Michela Onali, Gli Equilibristi HIBM, Italy
- Paula Videira, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia at Universidade NOVA de Lisboa, Portugal
- Pierluigi Caboni, Department of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Cagliari, Italy
- Rüdiger Horstkörte, Medical Faculty, Martin-Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Germany
For more info about ProDGNE see here. Registration for the kick off is open here.
ProDGNE is funded in the framework of the European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases (EJP RD) Joint Transnational Call 2020 “Pre-Clinical Research to Develop Effective Therapies for Rare Diseases” and has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the EJP RD COFUND-EJP N 825575