|Date & Time||23-24 June 2022 at 13:00-15:00 CEST|
EATRIS is a partner in the BeYond-COVID project, which aims to make COVID-19 data accessible to scientists in laboratories but also to anyone who can use it, such as medical staff in hospitals or government officials. Going beyond SARS-CoV-2 data, the project will provide a framework for making data from other infectious diseases open and accessible to everyone.
All are welcome to an open meeting to exchange national experiences on data sharing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Exchange national experiences (technology and policy aspects) on data sharing during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Learn about ongoing projects in relation to COVID-19 and other pathogen data sharing/genomic surveillance
- Create a community for knowledge exchange/solving bottlenecks across sectors, e.g., social sciences, molecular life sciences, clinical and epidemiological sciences, hospitals and across country borders
- People working on technical aspects of COVID-19 (and other pathogen) data sharing and surveillance at the national level
- People working on policies concerning COVID-19 (and other pathogen) data sharing and surveillance at the national level
- People involved in consortia and projects focused on international and national COVID-19 (and other pathogens) data sharing and surveillance
- People interested in national/international pandemic preparedness strategies