|Date & Time||2 July 2021 9:30-18:00 CEST|
This info day is organised by the European Commission and aims to inform (potential) applicants about topics included in the Cluster 1 ‘Health’ work programme of 2021. This Horizon Europe Info day will be open for participation without prior registration.
Under the pillar 2 of Horizon Europe, Cluster 1 focuses on Health and aims to deliver on the following six destinations matching the Strategic Plan;
- Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society;
- Living and working in a health-promoting environment;
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden ;
- Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care;
- Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society;
- Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health-related industry.