|Date & Time||19 January 2023 at 08:30 CET|
This info day aims to inform (potential) applicants about topics included in the Cluster 1 ‘Health’ work programme of 2023.
Under pillar 2 of Horizon Europe, Cluster 1 focuses on Health and aims to deliver on the following six destinations matching the Strategic Plan:
- Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society
- Living and working in a health-promoting environment
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden
- Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality healthcare
- Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society
- Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health-related industry
If you have any questions related to the Health info day please feel free to submit them via Slido, already, under the corresponding destination by using #CL1INFODAY.
All of the questions submitted will be answered live during the event.
Register for the event here. More information can be found here.
Do you intend to prepare a proposal addressing a topic under the upcoming calls in Horizon Europe Cluster 1 or Mission Cancer?
The on-line brokerage event organised on 20 January will be dedicated to consortium building in Cluster 1 Health and Mission Cancer. The event will include on-line bilateral meetings with partners interested in the same topics for 2023 calls. Following successful registration and submission of the high quality cooperation profile participants can pre-arrange bilateral meetings by a user-friendly matchmaking tool. There will be also space for pitching sessions during the morning.
The event is organised by the Horizon Europe CL1 National Contact Points through HNN3.0 initiative.
Detailed information and registration for the brokerage event can be found here.