|Date & Time||21 April 2022 at 13:00-15:00 CEST|
The Interreg NWE Codex4SMEs project recently launched a new funding programme for small and medium-sized diagnostics companies.
Join this online seminar to gain a clear overview of how to navigate from the development of your diagnostic, through intellectual property and financing issues, to market access. Meet the experts face-to-face to get tailored support for your diagnostic product.
13:00 – 13:10 Codex4SMEs – a support network for SMEs
13:10 – 13:30 A brief guide to patenting diagnostic inventions
by René Raggers | European Patent Attorney / Partner at AOMB Intellectual Property – an expert within the EATRIS network
- What is possible in Europe?
- What in the USA?
- Brief remarks on strategy, Dos and Don’ts
13:30 – 13:50 Requirements of diagnostic SMEs from the perspective of investors by t.b.c.
13:50 – 14:10 Regulatory and Quality Compliance requirements to access the EU Diagnostics Market
by Greer Deal | Director at Med-Di-Dia – an expert within the Codex4SMEs Business Growth Programme
- An overview of how to develop a regulatory and quality compliance strategy to enter the EU market
- The impact of changing regulatory requirements in the EU for the In-Vitro Diagnostics Industry
- How a structured approach to quality requirements is the foundation for success in Europe and beyond
14:10 – 14:15 Q&A
14:15 – 15:00 One-to-one meetings via virtual matchmaking platform
More about the event here. Registration is free of charge and open here.