|Date & Time||14-17 November 2022|
|Address||Clarion Congress Hotel Prague
190 00 Praha 9-Vysočany
|Location||Prague, Czech Republic|
We are pleased to announce that registration is open for EOSC Symposium 2022, taking place in Prague, Czech Republic, from 14-17 November. The symposium will be the main platform for stakeholders across Europe, domains and sectors to discuss the state of play and next steps for implementing the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC).
This year, the EOSC Symposium – the main EOSC annual event – will take place in Prague, Czech Republic, from 14-17 November 2022. This event also coincides with the Second EOSC Tripartite Event on 15 November 2022.
You can consult the latest EOSC Symposium programme to get the details on the over 60 sessions, covering topics related to EOSC implementation as well as EOSC-related projects and initiatives:
- the main achievements of the tripartite collaboration and plans for 2023
- FAIR metrics & practices
- cross-disciplinary data sharing
- infrastructure federation
- boosting engagement in national/regional initiatives (from research communities, service providers, scientists, private & public sector, etc.)
- public and private-sector support.
Register now! Registration is open until 2 November, 23.59 CET.
*An important note about registration: The EOSC Symposium is a ticketed event. Once you have completed the online registration, you will be asked to pay an attendance fee.