|Date & Time||12 May 2022 at 15:00-16:30 CEST|
ENRIITC your Knowledge are online training and organisational webinars hosted by the ENRIITC project, targeted to experts involved in setting up collaborations between Research Infrastructures and Industry (such as ILO and ICO). The series is pivoting toward hearing more from its audience and is encouraging to ENRIITC our Knowledge.
The objective of the webinar is to share ILO & ICO endeavours and success stories dealing with lowering barriers in order to enrich the rest of our network through collaboration and new services.
ENRIITC members are invited to give a quick speech during the webinar covering any of the questions below:
- How have you engaged with interest from new angles, using innovative approaches?
- What have been the drivers, success, barriers and failures of your recent initiatives for RI-industry collaboration?
- What would be the characteristics of an ideal brokerage event or RI-industry collaboration?
- How have you involved industry not previously engaged with RIs in the user or supplier side?
- How have you helped bridge different ESFRI domains?
- What ILO/ICO collaboration initiatives have proved successful to provide added value to RIs and industry?
- How have you overcome communication or cultural barriers to provide a better service?
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity to share your story and discuss it with our network, please send a summary to email@example.com of what you will talk about before 22 April 2022. Presentations to be delivered in the webinar should be 3 slides maximum.