|Date & Time||22-24 November 2021|
The European Federation of Medical Informatics – Special Topic Conference (STC) 2021 will be online from 22 Nov 2021 to 24 Nov 2021. The theme this year will be Applying the FAIR principles to accelerate health research in Europe in the post-Covid19 era.
Conference topics include (but are not limited to):
- Methods for the adoption of FAIR principles
- Precision medicine FAIR-based
- Artificial Intelligence in health FAIR data driven
- Privacy and security aspects applying FAIR in health research
- FAIR and Covid-19 (and other infective diseases) research data
- FAIR on infrastructures and software
- Metadata, ontologies and terminologies to support sharing of health research data
- Paradigms to share health research data
- 01 Jun 2021 00:00 – 11 Sep 2021 23:59: Submit a contribution to the conference.
- 01 Oct 2021 00:00 – 23 Nov 2021 23:59: Book a ticket for the conference.
- 18 Oct 2021 00:00 – 21 Nov 2021 23:59: Review the conference program and select sessions for your personal schedule.
- 22 Nov 2021 – 24 Nov 2021: Participate at the conference online.
The Conference was initially planned as face-to-face, to be held in Sevilla (Spain). However, due to the current pandemics situation and travel restrictions, the Conference has been moved to online.