EATx Data and Analytics Platform (RDCA-DAP)Join event
|Date & Time||21 January 2021, 17:00 CET|
On 21 January 2021 between 17:00-18:30 (CET) EATRIS and the Critical Path Institute (C-Path) are co-hosting an EATx webinar on ‘Data Sharing and Analysis to Support Rare Disease Drug Development‘.
RDCA-DAP provides a centralised and standardised infrastructure to support and accelerate rare disease characterisation, with the goal of accelerating therapy development across rare diseases. RDCA-DAP is a FDA-funded joint initiative between C-Path and the National Organisation for Rare Disorders.
Speakers include Jane Larkindale, Amanda Borens, Joseph Scheeren, Daria Julkowska and Toni Andreu.
Find out more about this EATx RDCA-DAP event and register to attend here: https://web.cvent.com/event/32cecffb-72b0-423f-94c2-d232de5e712f/summary
- 17:00 Antonio L. Andreu (EATRIS) Introduction
- 17:05 Jane Larkindale (C-Path) – The Rare Disease Cures Accelerator- Our purpose and a look ahead at what we are set to develop
- 17:35 Amanda Borens (C-Path) – Data Sharing with the EU: Innovative technology solutions to facilitate data sharing between the EU and other jurisdictions
- 17:50 Joseph Scheeren (C-Path) – RDCA-DAP as a global platform for integration and analysis of rare disease data
- 18:05 Daria Julkowska (EJP-RD) – RDCA-DAP & European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases: new opportunities for international collaboration in rare diseases data space.
- 18:15 Q&A with audience moderated by Antonio L. Andreu (EATRIS)
- 18:30 End
A short message from some of the speakers ahead of the event: