|Date & Time||13 December 2022 at 10:00 - 14:30 CET|
|Address||Dzirciema iela 16, Rīga,
The aim of this networking event is to introduce industry representatives to collaboration opportunities in personalised medicine.
The first part of the event will take place in the Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) main building at 16 Dzirciema iela, while the second part will include a visit to laboratories so that industry representatives can see RSU’s research infrastructure in person.
10:00–10:30 Registration, coffee
- Dr. med. Zaiga Nora-Krūkle, director of the RSU Institute of Microbiology and Virology
- Baiba Ziemele, Board member of the World Federation of Hemophilia, President of the Latvian Alliance of Rare Diseases
10:40–10:50 EATRIS+ idea, aim, and results
- Dr. Toni Andreu, Scientific Director, EATRIS | European infrastructure for translational medicine
- Prof. Maija Dambrova, Head of the Laboratory of Pharmaceutical Pharmacology, Latvian Institute of Organic Synthesis; leader of the WP2 Technology transfer, Baltic Biomaterials Centre of Excellence
- Dr.med. Ilmārs Stonāns, Deputy director of the Institute of Clinical and Preventive Medicine, University of Latvia
- Prof. Jānis Kloviņš, Head of the Scientific Council of the Latvian Biomedical Research and Study Centre
- Dr. med. Zaiga Nora-Krūkle, Director of the RSU Institute of Microbiology and Virology
- Dr. Valdis Pirsko, researcher, RSU Institute of Oncology
11:40–12:00 Coffee break
12:00–12:45 Round table discussion – How can the industry integrate research of personalised medicine?
12:45–13:10 Trip to RSU institutes
13:10–14:30 Business goes to the labs
Please note, the event is held in Latvian.