|Date & Time||May 8-9, 2019|
|Address||Sofitel Munich Bayerpost
|Location||Sofitel Munich Bayerpost|
BioVaria targets technology scouts, business developers and investors highlighting commercially attractive licensing opportunities and promising startups from across Europe
- Scientists, technology transfer professionals, investors and industry scouts
- European technology transfer organizations presenting commercially attractive licensable technologies
- Startup Pitch & Partner’featuring some of Europe’s most promising startups
- Face-to-face discussions with the inventors
Startup Pitch and Partner Program
Highlight of the event is the Startup Pitch and Partner Program, which gives young lifescience startup companies across Europe the opportunity to present their business to investors and other peers.
The interactive Startup Pitch & Partner program is the venue for European life-science and biotech entrepreneurs, founders and startups to present their company, learn from various industry experts and network with leading VCs, investors and top pharma companies at BioVaria. Startups will pitch their business in two categories and compete for a BioVaria Startup Award.
- Emerging Startups: Pre-seed teams in the founding process or founded within past 4 years. BioVaria Emerging Startup Award: EUR 1,000.
- Rising Startups: Post-seed teams seeking follow-on funding in the near future. BioVaria Rising Startup Award: EUR 3,000.
Startups from all life-science areas (e.g. biotech, medtech, digital health) are welcome to apply.
To register to this event, please visit here