|Date & Time||27 September - 1 October 2021|
BioCamp is traditional event that brings together top university students from science, business and technical sciences with distinguished experts and top managers. It is a great opportunity to gain direct insight into the world of research and international business environment within the pharmaceutical industry.
Tune in on the first day at 10:00 CEST to hear Toni Andreu, EATRIS Scientific Director presenting.
Attending BioCamp 2021 event develops you into young professional and the leader of the future:
- gain insight into the professional and business environment of the global pharmaceutical industry,
- connect science, business and technology for the benefit of the patient,
- interact with key experts and leading managers,
- have an opportunity to network for 5 days with top selected students from other countries,
- discover and design innovative business solutions for actual challenges in pharmaceutical industry as a team,
- get to know the company and explore career opportunities.
While the registration to the event has closed, here you can view the preliminary BioCamp 2021 program. Read more here.