|Date & Time||26-28 October 2021|
The BeHEALTH Online International Event in Healthcare brings together companies, organisations, universities and public entities to increase health-related economic competitiveness.
David Morrow (EATRIS Senior Scientific Program Manager) will present at the panel discussion on “Translational Medicine and Covid Experiences”, and will be discussing the EATRIS response to COVID-19 in particular the COVID-19 Forum. Here are more details on the session:
- Andrei Luca, MD – Board Member ROHEALTH Cluster for Health and Bioeconomy Romania; Adviser for European Affairs-General Directorate of Medical Assistance and Public Health; University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Grigore T. Popa” of Iassi, Romania
- David Morrow, PhD, MBA – EATRIS Senior Programme Manager and Coordinator of COVID-19 Response, Topic: EATRIS Response to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Prof Alexandru Șchiopu, PhD – University of Medicine, Pharmacy, Science, and Technology of Targu Mures, Romania
- Prof Mark Slevin – Prof of Pathology and Pharmacy, Târgu Mureș University, Romania
- Andras-Nagy Robert – Manager of Emergency County Hospital „Dr. Fogolyán Kristóf”, Sfântul Gheorghe, Romania
- Prof. Victor Strambu, MD, PhD – Manager of the “Doctor Carol Davila” Clinical Nephrology Hospital, Bucharest, Romania | Topic: STOP COVID! The project and the tale
- Traian Constantin, MD – Spitalul Clinic Profesor Doctor Theodor Burghele, Bucharest, Romania | Topic: Optimization of measures to prevent and combat COVID 19 in the Clinical Hospital “Prof. Dr. Theodor Burghele”
- Burç Aydin – Project manager at ECRIN – European Clinical Research Infrastructure Network, Paris
- Prof. Roxana Cărare, PhD – University of Medicine, Pharmacy, Science, and Technology of Targu Mures
- Ionut Negoi – Bucharest Emergency Clinical Hospital, Bucharest, Romania | Topic: Increasing the rapid intervention capacity of the Bucharest Emergency Clinical Hospital in the context of the Covid -19 pandemic (CC IR), MySMIS 140091.
- Raul Patrascu MD – Manager of “Pius Brînzeu” Timișoara Clinical Emergency County Hospital, Romania
- Lucian Lupu, PhD, Eng – Petroșani University, Romania | Topic: One Year of Online Education in COVID-19 Age, a Challenge for the Romanian Education System
The event is organised by RoHealth.