|Date & Time||26-30 April 2021|
The event ATMP world tour is aimed at highlighting ’world leading’ activities within ATMP and the partnerships, infrastructures and competences that were critical to their success. This event has been tailored to the online world and hopefully becomes a positive, annual online outcome of the Coronavirus pandemic to complement the return of physical meetings. The event will be held as a ZOOM webinar. A link will be sent closer to the time to registrants. All presentations can be viewed live or within a month of the presentation on our ATMP Sweden YouTube channel.
Our Swedish partners wanted to do something a little different but simple to suit the online format so for every hour timeslot eg. 13:00 the participants will get;
- 5min before the hour (eg. 12:55), your tour of the world, a slide with 3 things the speaker loves about the city they live in
- on the hour (eg. 13:00) our ’time to connect’ sponsorship slides
- 2min over the hour (eg. 13:02) the host welcomes participants, introduces themselves and the speaker
- 5min over the hour (eg. 13:05) speaker presentation begins
- 30min over the hour (eg. 13:30) question/discussion time lead by host
- 50min over the hour (eg. 13:50) session ends
The graphic here gives the Swedish/CET time of the presentation in blue and the ’local’ time of the presenter in green. The dates are Monday 26 April till Friday 30 April 2021.