Team assistant – IT coordinator
|Closing date||29 March 2021|
|Location||Amsterdam, The Netherlands|
|Hours||32 hours – 40 hours|
EATRIS is looking for a team assistant and IT coordinator to support the organisation operations and the scientific team (EATRIS platform managers) in its daily activities together with providing additional capacity to our office management team.
The main responsibilities include:
- Support the scientific team and activities:
- Support meetings and events organisation (logistics and registrations), travelling when possible;
- Take care of the EATRIS scientific community administration (including maintaining the list of institutions, contact persons and database);
- Be the main point of contact towards the EATRIS internal members in relation to platforms administration;
- Support project-specific needs;
- Take notes from teleconferences and meetings – generate minutes;
- Support and maintain Contact Relation Management (CRM)
- IT coordinator
- Main point of contact towards IT support providers
- Responsible for IT hardware/software/licenses
- Provide guidance and support on IT tools to be used by team members
- Support the development of IT solutions to improve workflow under the supervision of the head of operations
- Support office management & operations
- Overall daily office activities
- Maintain Standard Operations Procedures overview
- GDPR compliance
- Monitor and process incoming requests on personal data
- Keep personal data up-to-date in compliance with GDPR and in-house procedures
- Maintain overview of collected personal data & consents
- 3-5 years’ working experience in office administration, international experience is a plus;
- Service oriented and outstanding organisational skills;
- Open attitude, flexible and diplomatic skills;
- Excellent English (written & oral);
- Comfortable working in a multicultural and interdisciplinary environment;
- Comfortable working autonomously and within a team
- Proven competences in using MS Office, SharePoint MS Dynamics (CRM) (mandatory), Mailchimp is a plus
1 year – full time position (32 hours – 40 hours) to cover maternity leave. You will report to our Head of Operations. EATRIS offers a competitive remuneration package.
The position is based at the Coordination & Support office of EATRIS ERIC, located on the campus of the VU University Medical Centre in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Only candidates with a valid work permit or who have the right to work in the Netherlands will be considered.
Starting date: 1st of May 2021 or earlier if possible.
Please send a copy of your CV plus letter of motivation before 29 March 2021 to:
Lisa Williams, Head of Administration, firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ’Application Team Assistant’.
If you require further information please call +31 (0)681921391.
The Organisation EATRIS is a European research infrastructure in translational medicine, focused on bringing international researchers together for early medicines development. EATRIS is a non-commercial, permanent European research infrastructure with partners in thirteen countries, representing more than 100 leading academic and non-profit biomedical research institutions. We launched in 2013 and in that period have built up a healthy, quality oriented, professional and supportive organisation. Our ambition is to develop and grow our organisation further across Europe.
Download the as PDF.