|Workplace||Vall d’Hebron Research Institute|
VHIR offers 4 vacant positions for Innovation Project Manager to join the Innovation team and support it in the management of the projects currently being developed in the unit.
Education and qualifications:
– Required: Degree in Life Sciences; Degree in Business administration or economics
– Preferred: PhD in Life Sciences; Master in Technology/Knowledge Management, Innovation and/or MBA
Experience and knowledge:
– Experience managing projects in Knowledge Transfer Departments
– Prove knowledge of agents and innovation system of biomedical research environments
– Well-organized person, methodical, business and results-oriented, and vocation of service
– Good level of Catalan, Spanish and English both written and spoken
– Previous experience/knowledge on the sector and/or Research Centres will be highly considered
Main responsibilities and duties:
– Management of the portfolio of projects assigned
– Evaluation and support managing and developing new projects, and the corresponding negotiations with companies and partners
– Detection and promotion of business opportunities
– Collaboration in the awareness activities among the research community of Vall d’Hebron
– Participation in events and networking within the sector and area of specialty
– Contract type: permanent contract linked to project: ITEMAS platform PT20/00151
– Full-time position (40h/week)
– Annual Gross salary: € 26,000-35,000 depending on previous experience
– Starting date: immediate
How to apply:
Applicants should submit a full Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter with the reference “Innovation Technician” to the following email address: email@example.com.
See more info here.