|Workplace||Vall d’Hebron Research Institute|
VHIR offers a vacant position for a Business Development Project Manager in order to foster and consolidate new potential collaborations, which may generate new business opportunities such as new collaborative research and/or innovation projects, contract research services or innovative strategic collaborations, beyond others.
We are currently looking for a person to support and manage the preparation and follow-up of the promotion activities.
Education and qualifications:
– Required: University degree in Health Sciences
– Preferred: PhD in Health Sciences; Master in Marketing or Management and Business Administration
Experience and knowledge:
– Minimum +2 years of work experience in a similar position.
– Excellent written and oral communication in Catalan, Spanish and English.
– Personal skills: well-organized, proactive, results oriented professional with close attention to detail and with the ability to work under tight deadlines. Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
– Previous experience/knowledge on the sector and/or Research Centres will be highly considered
Main responsibilities and duties:
– Support in the conceptualization of the strategic processes of the Business Development Direction
– Detection and promotion of business opportunities
– Forecasting, planning and execution of projects and business opportunities
– Support in corresponding negotiations with companies and partners
– Collaboration in the awareness activities among the research community of Vall d’Hebron
– Participation in events and networking within the sector and area of specialty
– Coordination of promotion activities
– Contract type: permanent contract linked to project: ITEMAS platform PT20/00151
– Full-time position (40h/week)
– Annual Gross salary: € 26,000-35,000 depending on previous experience
– Starting date: immediate
How to apply:
Applicants should submit a full Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter with the reference “Business technician” to the following email address: email@example.com.
See more info here.