Win a trip to Down Under including your ticket to AusBiotech 2018
Win the opportunity to ‘Experience Queensland life sciences’ at AusBiotech 2018, Australia’s Life Sciences Conference, to see first-hand the unique opportunities that Queensland offers
The prize includes the following:
- a full delegate registration to attend the AusBiotech 2018 conference, which will be held from Wednesday 31 October to Friday 2 November at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Southbank, Brisbane, Queensland.
- return Qantas airfares to Brisbane and
- 7 nights’ accommodation at Rydges Southbank Brisbane
For more information about the competition, please visit the dedicated webpage
Why attend the largest life science conference in Australia
- Value for money, with speakers travelling from around the globe and more than 100 exhibiting companies representing the life sciences
- Gain insight from and network with experts, researchers, industry leaders an leading companies within the life sciences
- Tailored events, sessions and registration options to align with your professional, research, career and business goals
- Access to the latest research, trends and insights from within the global life sciences ecosystem
- Professional networking with AusPartnering, Ausbiotech’s highly recommended business matching program, to arrange private meetings with other conference delegates
The annual AusBiotech conference has brought together Australian and international biotech leaders and stakeholders for more than three decades, creating a forum to reflect on the sector’s achievements and exchange ideas to further advance the sector’s standing both nationally and globally.
AusBiotech is dedicated to consolidating this growth, and our 2018 conference will once again present issues critical to industry. Global biotech trends, breakthroughs, challenges and success stories will feature prominently on the program. Panel discussions and key themes will cover regulation and reimbursement, research translational strategies, new markets, business development and capital access, emerging technologies, clinical trials and commercialisation.
Registration for AusBiotech 2018 is open.
The AusBiotech National Conference 2018 is proudly sponsored by the Queensland Government’s Advance Queensland Initiative.