Euronanomed: new Joint Transnational Call open!
|Tags||Funding, Nanomedicine, Small Molecules platform|
Euronanomed III just published a new call to “European Innovative Research & Technological Development Projects in Nanomedicine”. The deadline for pre-proposals is January 18 2018.
The aims of the call are:
- To support translational research projects that combine innovative approaches in the field of nanomedicine and;
- To encourage and enable transnational collaboration between public and private research groups from academia (research teams from universities, higher education institutions, public research institutions) and clinical/public health research (research teams from hospital/ public health, healthcare settings and other healthcare organisations) or research teams from industrial enterprises (all size).
Project proposals will address multidisciplinary and translational research. The project proposals must cover at least one of the following areas that are equal in relevance for this call:
- Regenerative medicine
- Targeted delivery systems
Are you preparing an application? EATRIS can support you with your partner search!
EATRIS can also enter your proposal as a subcontractor to help you optimize the translational potential of your project.
Examples of services that can be provided by EATRIS institutions:
- GLP-certified toxicity studies (including extended single (micro)dose toxicity, with hematology, clinical chemistry, necropsy, histopathology, neurotoxicity, 28 days repeated toxicity, toxicokinetics, 90 days repeated toxicity);
- Design of preclinical safety studies for authorization;
- GLP-certified CNS efficacy studies in rodents (including neuroprotection, cognition, anti-depression, analgesia, anti-spastic activity, anti-Alzheimer’s drugs and anti-inflammatory, anti-convulsive and anti-epileptic activities);
- Preclinical in vivo validation of nanomedicines, including toxicology, histopathology and efficacy;
- (Optical) imaging methods to study whole-body biodistribution and target mechanisms;
- Nanopharmacological studies to understanding the interaction between nanocarriers and biological target to optimize the development of nanodrugs;
- Non-invasive imaging in rodents to develop innovative nanodiagnostics;
Do not hesitate to contact us in case you are looking for additional services not listed above.