Applying for ERA-CVD JTC 2017? EATRIS can support your partner search !
|Tags||Coronary Artery Disease, Eranet, Fast matchmaking, Funding, Funding Alert|
Are you currently preparing a proposal for JTC 2017 of ERA-CVD? Still looking for expertise?
EATRIS can provide you access to the services listed below.
Additionnally, for investigators from EATRIS institutions, EATRIS offers free of charge translational feasibility assessment of proposals (limited number).
Examples of services that can be provided by EATRIS institutions:
- Access to wide range of animal models of Coronary Artery disease including Atherosclerosis, restonosis, hyperlipidemia and infarction;
- Biobanks of Coronary Artery Disease collections;
- Focused groups in development of Biomarkers of Atherosclerosis;
- Wide range of imaging techniques available for clinical and pre-clinical Coronary Artery Disease research;
- Biomarker Validation platforms;
- Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic (PK-PD) model validation platforms;
- Access to KOLs in coronary artery disease with pre-clinical and Clinical expertise;
- Access to Patient Cohorts of Coronary Artery Disease.
Do not hesitate to contact us in case you are looking for additional services not listed above.