ISMRM 27TH ANNUAL MEETING & EXHIBITION
|Date & Time||May 11-16, 2019|
|Address||1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle,
Montréal, QC, Canada
|Location||Palais des congrès de Montréal|
ISMRM – The Power of Science, Technology & Practice
The International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) is a multi-disciplinary nonprofit association that promotes innovation, development, and application of magnetic resonance techniques in medicine and biology throughout the world.
We are a community made up of clinicians, physicists, engineers, biochemists, and technologists- professionals united by a common interest in the ongoing dialogue between the scientific and clinical communities.
Above All We are a Community
What We Do:
- We bridge the gap between the clinical and scientific communities.
- We foster research and development in basic and clinical MR science and its application to healthcare.
- We provide international forums for MR science in medicine, biology, and other industry hot topics.
- We promote communication and understanding about cutting-edge MR developments.
- We provide educational channels and other opportunities for continuing medical education credits.
- We publish two journals as well as proceedings and syllabi from premier scientific and clinical events.
And We Improve Human Health
As a member of ISMRM, you become part of a community of your peers. You contribute to the development of MR techniques and technologies. And you help improve the health of people around the globe.
Join the ISMRM Community
ISMRM comprises over 8,000 professionals from 58 countries, including academics, researchers and clinicians, private practitioners, regulatory and governmental agencies, and representatives from related industries. Whatever your specialty, you will find the membership level that fits your specific needs.
Staying Ahead of the Curve
ISMRM publishes Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (MRM) and the Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (JMRI), two outstanding publications that are valued industry resources. As a member of ISMRM, you can receive a subscription to one or both.
Bridging the Gap Around the World
We understand and recognize the diversity of our international membership. That is why we have 27 study groups, established to foster interaction among members interested in specific MR topics, and 13 chapters organized to raise the profile of regional expertise internationally.