3-day Oncology Drug Development
|Date & Time||November 28-30, 2018|
|Address||Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City,
Joan Muyskenweg 10, 1096 CJ
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
|Location||Mecure Hotel Amsterdam City|
Oncology Drug Development in Practice (ODDP) is an educational program designed for professionals in academia and industry who wish to acquire or expand their knowledge of drug development in oncology.
Why participate in ODDP 2018?
- Exclusively focused on oncology
- Impressive 15-year track record
- High participant satisfaction over the years
- Particularly useful for those entering oncology drug development
- No upfront oncology knowledge required for successful participation
- Covers the complete cancer drug development process
- Provides stand-alone introduction into oncology for a broad audience
This program is of particular interest to (junior) physicians at academic hospitals and other clinical centers involved in clinical trials of new cancer therapies. ODDP 2018 is a 3-day educational program that serves several target audiences:
- Anyone looking for a solid introduction into the essentials of oncology will benefit from participating in part A;
- Drug development professionals in industry and academia wishing to acquire or expand knowledge of oncology drug development will benefit from participating in parts A and B combined or part B only, depending on their starting level of oncology knowledge.
Parts A (day 1) and B (days 2 and 3) may be booked separately or combined. For successful participation in either part, an understanding of the basic principles of biology and medicine at the graduate level is recommended. Pre-reading materials will be provided to registered participants well before the start of the course.