EATRIS Annual Meeting 2020
|Date & Time||February 11 - 12, 2020|
The EATRIS annual event will take place on February 11-12, 2020, and will be hosted by the EATRIS-Portugal National Node at INFARMED in Lisbon.
During these two days, we will exchange best practices and further define together the role that EATRIS will play in the development of Personalised Medicine. We will also discuss how to fully exploit the capacities of the Infrastructure to serve the needs of the patient community and how to develop technologies that will support the implementation of patient-targeted interventions. The deadline for event registration is January 15.
You can register by following this link.
Help us shape our event by describing in one sentence the most relevant areas of Personalised Medicine’s development in which EATRIS can play a significant role (challenges, opportunities, collaborations, etc.). Submit your answer here, it will take only one minute.
Like in our previous edition, presentations for the plenary sessions will be selected from submitted abstracts and a networking session will be organised with poster presentations.
You can submit your abstract here. The deadline for abstract submission is November 30, 2019.
With regards to accommodation, we have reserved a block of rooms at the VIP Grand Lisboa Hotel & Spa at a discounted rate starting from 89€ per night. You can reserve now your room by filling in this form.
A shuttle will be organised between the meeting venue and the hotel.
Tuesday, February 11
– 10.00 – 12.00 Pre-event session: Introduction to EATRIS for new members
– 12.00 – 12.45 Registration lunch
– 12.45 – 13.00 Welcome by our Portuguese Host
– 13.00 – 16.45 Session 1: Role of science and technology for the development of Personalised Medicine
Keynote speaker: Mathias Uhlén, Professor at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden and Director of the Human Protein Atlas Program
– 16.45 – 17.45 Poster session & network drinks
– 19.00 Dinner
Wednesday, February 12
– 9.00 – 12.30 Session 2: Tools to enable Personalised Medicine development
Keynote speaker: Ivo Gut, Group Leader of the Biomedical Genomics at the Center for Genomic Regulation in Barcelona, Spain
– 12.30 – 13.15 Panel session: the translational gap in personalised medicine
– 13.15 – 14.15 Best poster award and lunch
– 14.15 – 17.15 Session 3: EATRIS support to academia and future funding opportunities
– 17.15 – 17.30 Meeting closure
This event is restricted to EATRIS internal institutions.
Would you like to know the experiences of our participants during our previous Annual Meeting in Ljubljana, Slovenia?
Click here to see the results of the survey.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Lisbon!