DTL Communities@Work Conference 2018
|Date & Time||2 October 2018|
|Address||Mediaplaza (Polar area)
Croeselaan 6, 3521 CA Utrecht, The Netherlands
|Location||Jaarbeurs, Utrecht, The Netherlands|
The DTL Communities@Work conference will be held on October 2nd in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
All professionals working in the fields of life science and data science are invited to participate and develop life science data solutions together. The conference connects experts from a wide range of life science domains. DTL Communities@Work will offer an environment to convene and seed tangible collaborations on issues of FAIR data stewardship, digital research infrastructures, data modelling & analysis.
The conference will feature lectures, interactive workshops, poster presentations, stakeholder and sponsor booths, and offers ample network opportunities. More detailed information on the programme can be found here. All activities are organised in close collaboration with DTL partner communities on topics such as:
- Personal Health Train & Farm Data Train
- Modelling Human Metabolism
- Shaping the digital infrastructure for large (cross-)omics projects
- Research Data Management in practice
- How to make research software FAIR
- Building a training curriculum for FAIR Data Stewardship
- Cloud solutions as your research environment
- Access to public funding for (inter)national collaboration
- Supporting researchers in software development best practices
and more ….