10th workshop on Innovative Mouse ModelsJoin event
|Date & Time||June 19-21, 2019|
Leiden, the Netherlands
|Location||Lecture hall 1, Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)|
The Netherlands Cancer Institute and the Leiden University Medical Center organise the 10th edition of the workshop on Innovative Mouse Models (IMM2019) in Leiden, the Netherlands, on 19-21 June 2019.
The goal of IMM2019 is to bring together a diverse group of scientists interested in all aspects of advanced mouse experiments within current ethical standards. Among the participants are key developers of emerging technologies as well as researchers who wish to apply and assess these new approaches.
The workshop encourages an in-depth and unvarnished discussion of novel developments in a 3-day program with a series of invited speakers and presentations selected from submitted abstracts. IMM2019 is a unique opportunity for young researchers to share their experiences by means of a poster or brief oral presentation with a highly specialised audience.
- How to make genetically-engineered mice in the CRISPR/Cas9 era?
- Novel in vivo applications of CRISPR/Cas9 technology
- Advanced imaging and phenotyping
- How to deal with the mouse microbiota?
- Closing debate: the future of mouse models in fundamental and/or translational research
- Hellmut Augustin (Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum, Heidelberg)
- Sylvia Boj (Hubrecht Organoid Technology, Utrecht)
- Lukas Dow (Weill Cornell Medicine, New York)
- Channabasavaiah B. Gurumurthy (Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha)
- Mark Henkelman (Mouse Imaging Centre, Toronto)
- Yann Herault (Institut Génétique Biologie Moléculaire Cellulaire, Illkirch)
- Floor Hugenholtz (Microbiota Center Amsterdam, Amsterdam)
- Ivo Huijbers (The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam)
- Reza Kalhor (Harvard Medical School, Boston)
- Arthur Liesz (University Medical Center Munich, Munich)
- Jacco van Rheenen (The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam)
- Els Robanus-Maandag (Leiden University Medical Centre, Leiden)
- Christine Mummery (Leiden University Medical Centre, Leiden)
- Keiichiro Suzuki (Osaka University, Osaka)
- Mihail Todorov (Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Munich)
- Søren Warming (Genentech, South San Francisco)
- Lin Wu (Harvard University)
- Branko Zevnik (CECAD Cologne, Cologne)
For more information regarding the full agenda and registration, you can visit this website.