Administrative Assistant (Quality Management)
|Workplace||IBBL, Luxembourg Institute of Health (LIH)|
|Date||16 January 2017|
|Hours||1 year fixed-term contract, part time, entry date: asap|
IBBL, an autonomous institute organised within the Luxembourg Institute of Health (LIH), is looking for an Administrative Assistant to reinforce its Quality Management team.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and quality control support services to the quality management department.
- Provide administrative support to Quality Manager in all duties related to the efficient functioning of the quality system, which includes, but is not limited to: Document Management;
- Quality Management Personnel Files / Training Administration; Nonconformities and related corrective/preventive actions; Quality Control; Quality Audits.
- Undertake any ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Arrange internal and external meetings / training sessions, including dates, room bookings, refreshments, agenda and equipment. Ensure relevant documents are available in advance of the meeting. Attend meetings, record minutes and submit minutes for approval when required.
- Arrange manage travel organization and submit related expense reports for the manager.
- Occasionally provide the administrative assistants support during holidays, sickness, lunchtime, etc.
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum educational level of Bachelor (or equivalent).
- Must be very proficient and efficient in the use of general office software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and self-control.
- Accurate and detail-oriented, structured, willing to learn.
- Very effective organizational skills.
- Ability to perform office administration and document quality control.
- Be flexible on missions.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Experience in use of SharePoint and MS Visio would be an asset.
- Experience in a regulated environment (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 15189, ISO 17025) would be an asset.
- Effective verbal, listening and effective written communication skills.
- Must understand and write English correctly and fluently.
- Should speak English.
- Should speak and write French correctly and fluently.
- Additional knowledge in German and/or Luxembourgish would be an asset.
Located in Luxembourg, LIH offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic, international and multilingual environment that values personal respect and professional achievement based on the highest intellectual and ethical standards. The remuneration for this position shall be based on qualification and experience.
Applications including a cover letter and a full curriculum vitae should be sent before 16 January, 2016 through our website www.lih.lu/jobs with the Ref: CM/ASQM1216/SL/IBBL.