Applying to EURONANOMED 8th Call? Contact EATRIS for your partner search and additional support!
|Technology platform||Small molecules|
Are you currently preparing a proposal for EURONANOMED’s 8th call? Still looking for expertise?
EATRIS can provide you access to the services listed below.
Additionnally, for investigators from EATRIS institutions, EATRIS offers free of charge translational feasibility assessment of proposals (limited number).
Examples of services that can be provided by EATRIS institutions:
- GLP-certified toxicity studies (including extended single (micro)dose toxicity, with hematology, clinical chemistry, necropsy, histopathology, neurotoxicity, 28 days repeated toxicity, toxicokinetics, 90 days repeated toxicity);
- Design of preclinical safety studies for authorization;
- Cardiotoxicity (electrocardiogram, blood pressure) and respiratory toxicity in restrained rats;
- GLP-certified CNS efficacy studies in rodents (including neuroprotection, cognition, anti-depression, analgesia, anti-spastic activity, anti-Alzheimer’s drugs and anti-inflammatory, anti-convulsive and anti-epileptic activities);
- Preclinical in vivo validation of nanomedicines, including toxicology, histopathology and efficacy;
- (Optical) imaging methods to study whole-body biodistribution and target mechanisms;
- Nanotoxicity studies to understanding the impact of nanomaterials on biological matrices to assess the risk;
- Nanopharmacological studies to understanding the interaction between nanocarriers and biological target to optimize the development of nanodrugs;
- Non-invasive imaging in rodents to develop innovative nanodiagnostics;
- Use of the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans as experimental model to investigate in vivo the molecular mechanisms underlying the aggregation of amyloidogenic proteins responsible for central and systemic amyloidosis;
- Relationship between the in vivo conformational state of proteins and their toxicity.
Do not hesitate to contact us in case you are looking for additional services not listed above.