European Molecular Imaging Meeting
|Date & Time||5-7 April 2017|
With the EMIM 2017 the ESMI provides a platform for interdisciplinary knowledge exchange in the broad field of imaging sciences. The EMIM has been continuously growing over the past years and more than 600 participants are expected in 2017.
Late-breaking abstract : 16 -22 February 2017|
Main CATEGORIES – see www.emim.eu for subcategories
- Imaging Metabolism
- Imaging Probes, Chemistry & Reporter Genes
- Imaging Technology, Methodology & Data Analysis
- Immunology/Inflammation and Infectious Diseases
Few notes on the general FORMAT and NEW features:
- Increased number of Parallel Sessions: there are 21 Parallel Session (instead of 18 in the former years) to be filled with oral presentations from your submissions)
- Taking into account the increasing relevance a pre-Symposium on “Big Data” will be held already at 4th April. We hope it is of interest also for you!
- Ever attended or participated in a Science Slam plenary session? Do not miss it.
- For the first time the young ESMI groups are organizing three “Meet the experts session”
- Study group meetings, educational and poster sessions, plenary lectures (…)